1/2/16

No Countdown for this year.

11:18 PMAlaina

First of ALL, HAPPY FREAKING NEW YEAR!
IT IS 2016 in case you didn't know (LOL) bad joke I know!

SO WHAT HAS BEEN UP WITH ME? Haven't written in so long and my English might or might not have gone downhill..

I've been working temporarily on a "full time" schedule in the last month, so I've really been putting aside everything else that I love to do, arghhh. I really can't multi-task, why is multi-taking praised by soo many people.  I get that it appears to be more cost-efficient to have one person wearing many hats, or doing more than one person's workload, and since I ain't the boss, sometimes their demand is my command :/.  The idea of a 9 to 5 job still stresses me out, but will have to do what's been long overdue. I need my probation period to start NOW  really. New Year, New job, and a good one :)!

I have so many things in my mind and pictures on my camera that I want to share. From food, to skincare, to fashion, can't wait to share them in future blog posts. (I may or may not have gone a little wild at end of the year shopping..oooops.]\\\) 

Please stay tuned!


Again, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPIEST NEW YEAR to you!

May you and I stick to our New Year's revolutions.


All the very best,
Alaina



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form