9/23/15 autumn

FIRST SET OF EARLY FALL OUTFITS ARE HERE!

12:29 AMAlaina

Check out the video for outfit details! (It was completely by accident that it came out to be a monochrome theme)

(Faux) Leather Jacket is a must-have of mine for the fall! 
Love the dress and jacket combo.
For the longest time, I had a hard time figuring out how to style this patterned skirt hahah. I think this combo works quite well? hm?

I love this pair of shorts, I wore them so much of the summer as well.



This is what I call the perfect rainy day outfit. Simply substitute the boots for your favorite pair of rain boots. I love how cute this outfit come out. 
It has always been a pet peeve of mine seeing people wear a long dress with their boots, I never thought they could work well together. (I am not a "stylist" by any means, but I do apologize for (maybe) over judgmental- I admit it).
Up Next.... Favorite Fall Lipsticks! MUAH!

Always be the positive version of you,
| Alaina |

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form