7/27/15

Keep your emotions to thy self

1:44 AMAlaina

Today was full of all sorts of emotions for me, I've never felt this bad mentally ever before, I don't even feel this bad/down when I was all stressed out for finals. These emotions were so random that I did not  know how to deal with them, especially when I had to be out all day today. I just couldn't help it, totally felt like I had a mental breakdown or something, it was a terrible feeling(s) to sum up.

I had a driving lesson today, and my mind was wondering all over the places, all the turns, reverse and parallel parking.. were all a blur to me. Did not turn well, did not stop in time.. I was so critical of myself today. 

After that, I knew I should have gone home but instead went to hell and back. Does any girl/woman ever walk out of a salon feeling satisfied?? It was in part my fault, I've been to this salon a few times before and was never fully satisfied with how they cut my hair. However,  I somehow always convince myself to give it another chance, but every time I walk out feeling like this wasn't what I asked for OMG!!!! you know, something never changes. Alright, short story short was that I went to get a haircut and was not satisfied with neither the length or the style of the cut. There I go pouring out money like water when I can barely survive if I were to live in the real world by myself today. OH MY. 

LET IT GO, LET EVERYTHING GO, EXCEPT YOUR PRIORITIES
and
YOU KNOW WHAT THEY ARE. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form